This list is far shorter than I would like it to be. Part of that is starting and putting aside more books than usual. I have a second daughter at home now and reading time has been shaved down even further as a result. If it doesn’t grab me fast, I’m on to the next one. So what have I enjoyed enough to finish?
- Goblin Hero, by Jim C. Hines
- The Yiddish Policeman’s Union, by Michael Chabon
- The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman
- After Sunset, by Stephen King
- Splitters, Squeezes, and Steals: The Inside Story of Baseball’s Greatest Techniques, Strategies, and Plays, by Derek Gentile
There were a few other books in the span of months that I started and abandoned for various reasons, but really, my reading accomplishments so far are pretty feeble.